Membership runs from April 2022 to March 2023.
- First year of playing membership £115
- Second and subsequent years of playing membership £165
- Junior membership (playing for under 18s) £40
- Social membership (non playing) £25
Member benefits include:
- Play bowls or croquet on normal club days – roll ups
- Members may also play outside of normal club days)
- If necessary bowls, mallets and equipment supplied for play.
- The opportunity to be picked as part of a team to play other clubs.
- Free coaching with qualified Bowls England and Croquet Association Croquet coaches
- The opportunity to enter internal Bowls cup matches, external inter-club competitions, along with Croquet friendlies and competitions
- Bring a guest to either bowls or croquet, when lockdown is fully lifted
- The right to vote and help decide on club operations
- All social member benefits
Casual pay and play prices (subject to lockdown restrictions)
You can also pay and play without being a member.
- Bowls or croquet equipment provided
- Refreshments available for £1 per serving during opening times, when lockdown is fully lifted
- Access to toilets
- Car parking available
Price: £5 per person per session.
Dress code for play: simply bring your own flat shoes for pay and play. No trainers with ridges or shoes with heels as they can damage the lawns. Or you can go bare foot!
Social member benefits
- Invitations to social events all year round, including end of season and Christmas lunches
- Refreshments available whenever play is on and the club house is open
- Car parking facilities
- Social afternoons out of season
Times of play during the season (April to September inclusive)
Fixed days of play
Fixed days of play for Bowls and Croquet will be at 2pm on:
Please arrive at 2pm so teams can be decided and rinks allocated.
Other times of play: book in advance through your bowls or croquet captain
On other days, members may request to play more or less at any time provided:
- it doesn’t interfere with green-keeping activity
- that it has been arranged with croquet or bowls captains that there is someone to open up and make equipment available
We wish you a happy and healthy season!