Membership runs from April 2019 to March 2020.
We are now open for bowls and croquet during the season and social activities all year round.
- First year of playing membership £115
- Second and subsequent years of playing membership £165
- Junior membership (playing for under 18s) £40
- Social membership (non playing) £25
Pay and play prices
You can also pay and play without being a member.
- Up to 60 minutes of play
- Bowls or croquet equipment provided
- Refreshments available for £1 per serving during opening times
- Access to toilets
- Car parking available
Price: £5 per person per game
‘Family pay and play’ £20 for 2 adults + up to 2 children
Flat £20 deposit for all equipment. This will be refunded on the return of equipment in good order.
Dress code for play: simply bring your own flat shoes for pay and play. No trainers with ridges or shoes with heels as they can damage the lawns. Or you can go bare foot!
Social member benefits
- Invitations to social events all year round, including end of season and Christmas lunches
- Refreshments available whenever play is on and the club house is open
- Occasional newsletters
- Car parking facilities
- Social afternoons out of season
Playing member benefits
- All social member benefits (as above), plus:
- Play bowls or croquet on normal club days – roll ups.
- If necessary, bowls, mallets and equipment supplied for play.
- The opportunity to be picked as part of a team to play other clubs.
- In bowls, the opportunity to enter internal cup matches e.g. Fixed Jack, Victoria Cup, Two Woods, Club Championship.
- The opportunity to bring a guest to either bowls or croquet.
- The right to vote and help decide on club operations.
Times of play
- Wednesdays 2 – 5pm
- Saturdays 2 – 5pm
- Sundays 2 – 5pm
We wish you a happy and healthy season.